Q. Can I cancel an Interlibrary Loan request?


You can cancel ILL requests if they have not already been processed.  Log into your Interlibrary Loan Account from our homepage (http://lib.msstate.edu), and at the left-hand side of the page, click on Outstanding Requests.

Requests that have not been processed will have an option to cancel.  Click on the request you no longer wish to have, and choose cancel.

If you would like to cancel a request that has already been processed, you can either reply to the email saying you no longer wish to keep the item you requested, or you can call Access Services at 662-325-7668 and let the staff know which item you'd no longer like to keep.

  • Last Updated Oct 08, 2021
  • Views 35
  • Answered By

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0