Answered By: Julie Shedd
Last Updated: Oct 15, 2018     Views: 3

In order for the university to measure the growth of ORCID registrations, it is helpful (albeit not required) to register using your MSU email address. If you leave the university, you can easily update your email address in your ORCID record to reflect a new affiliation or simply a new address. You can revise any category in your record at any time.

Contact Us

Chat hours:


Email Us

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.