Answered By: Deborah Lee
Last Updated: Nov 06, 2014     Views: 69

Yes, you can; just return the book to our Access Services department.  They can be contacted at 662-325-7668 or emailed at for more information.

Contact Us

Chat hours:


Email Us

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.