Answered By: Deborah Lee
Last Updated: Oct 21, 2015     Views: 54

If you are in a designated quiet area (Bound Journals area, 3rd floor stacks, or 4th and 5th floor study areas), and one of your neighbors is not observing the noise levels, feel free to ask us for help.  There are several ways to do so! The quickest way is to call the Access Services desk (662-325-7668), and someone will come to where you are.  You can also tweet us @msu_libraries, use Ask-a-Librarian to chat, or send us a text message at 662-799-4766.

If you are located in an area that is not designated to be quiet (anywhere on the 2nd floor, open areas on the 1st and 3rd floors, or group study areas), then we ask that you respect the noise levels in these areas as well!

Contact Us

Chat hours:


Email Us

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.