How do I move my Adobe Express Files from my school account to my personal account?
Q: How do I move my Adobe Express Files from my school account to my personal account?
Answered By: Thomas La Foe Last Updated: Oct 10, 2023 Views: 208
This link will take you to an Adobe Express page detailing how to move assets from multiple applications. Below you will find the instructions from the Adobe Express Assets section.
You can either 1) simply download project assets, and store them on your computer, or 2) use collaboration features to copy projects from your School Account to your new one.
Follow these steps if you wish to simply download "final" copies of your previously created projects.
- Go to express.adobe.com and sign into your School Account.
- Navigate to Projects.
- Hover on a project and click the Edit Project icon.
- Click Download in the upper-right corner, choose an output file format, and click Start Download.
- Choose a location on your computer and click Save.
Share/Duplicate to a New Account (Be sure to create your personal account before continuing!)
Follow these steps if you would like to transfer projects to a new account so you can continue to edit them.
- Open a browser that we’ll refer to as the “source” browser. Navigate to express.adobe.com and sign into your School Account.
- Navigate to Projects.
- Hover on the project that you want to migrate; click Invite.
- Click Copy Link.
- Open a new Incognito/private browser window, navigate to express.adobe.com, and sign into your Personal Account.
- Open a new browser window, and paste the link copied in Step 5.
- When prompted, click Request Access.
- Go back to the “source” browser window. Click on the received Notification icon in the upper-right corner and then click Manage Access on the notification that you've received.
- Click Accept.
- Go back to the new account browser window; navigate to express.adobe.com.
- Navigate to Projects > Shared with You.
- Hover on the project you've just shared from your School Account or profile, click the icon in the upper-right corner, and then click Duplicate.
- Remove the word Copy at the end of the suggested name and click Duplicate.
- Repeat for all projects you wish to copy over to your new account.
Either use the invite button to share projects between two accounts, or use the download button to download copies of your projects to your computer.
If you would like to keep accessing Adobe Express with your school account, visit https://www.adobe.msstate.edu/ to purchase a copy.