Answered By: Li Zhang Last Updated: Nov 06, 2014 Views: 38
We welcome gifts of books, journals, and audiovisual materials which support the University's teaching and research needs and fall within our collection development guidelines.
We do not generally accept:
- Outdated or superseded materials
- Scattered volumes of multi-volume sets, unless needed to complete sets
- Scattered or single issues of periodicals, unless needed to complete holdings
- Materials in poor condition or those that are written in or heavily highlighted
- Duplicates of material held by the Libraries unless additional copies are needed
If you wish to donate materials to MSU Libraries, please contact the Acquisitions and Collection Development department. Please notify the office of the types, approximate quantity, and delivery of items included in the gift.