Answered By: Hillary Richardson
Last Updated: Apr 04, 2016     Views: 101

If you need help formatting your thesis or dissertation, contact the Office of Thesis and Dissertation Format Review for a consultation.  You can contact them at (662) 325-2710, email James Nail at, or visit their webpage for more information, including important deadlines, a review of the submission process, and useful templates.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Chat hours:

Email Us

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.